HipChat Security Integration

Hi there!

Please help us improve our HipChat Security integration. What do you like? What don’t you like?

Thanks,
Paul

Founder/CEO, MetaCert

How can we improve MetaCert?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Find a way to flag PII or other sensitive information

I work for a healthcare organization, and it would be nice to flag when people share PII or sensitive information (e.g. passwords, CC #s, SSNs, etc.) over HipChat. If we could find a way to flag it across conversations and rooms, that would be ideal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  HipChat Security Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Avery,

That’s a great idea. We might just implement this and call it “Mood” as it’s something we’ve been thinking about for a while. It would work in a similar way to Google Alerts where you record a keyword or phrase and then receive a notification/alert when triggered.

Before that we must do a lot of work to move the user monitoring analytics out of HipChat and onto our website where we can provide much better design implementations like we do on Slack.

I’d love to learn more about how you benefit from our integration – please feel free to email me paul@metacert.com – I’m the CEO.

Thanks for the feedback.
      Paul

• Don't see your idea?

HipChat Security Integration

Feedback and Knowledge Base